This post has been paid for by Cal Poly Corporation’s University Store, and does not reflect the editorial coverage of Mustang News.
The year is coming to a close, which means a handful of Cal Poly students are experiencing severe symptoms of senioritis. Here are nine indicators that you’re ready to graduate.
1.You don’t even care about midterms and finals anymore.
You’ve realized that life outside of college is so much more than tests and scores.
2. You’re already planning your trip around the world this summer.
You’re educated and ready to take on the world!
3. You can’t wait to start working in your field!
Years of labs have finally paid off — you know your stuff.
4. Sleeping sounds better than everything.
Class at 8 a.m.? No thanks.
5. You’ve stopped trying to dress nicely.
6. You’re also always shopping.
7. You’re so ready to get out that you forgot to purchase your cap and gown.
But don’t worry, if you couldn’t get yours at the commencement fair, you can purchase them at the University Store‘s Grad Zone on June 6-10 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m, June 11 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and June 12 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
8. You’ve been accepted to grad school!
Here’s to never having to study for a standardized test ever again!
9. You’ve completed all of your units, and you’re feeling pretty proud.
That wasn’t so bad was it?