[follow id = “davidjang_”]
1. Dogfish Head Brewery served its Midas Touch, which is more than 2,000 years old.
2. There was a Band-Aid found in the beer dump bucket.
3. Cal Poly graduate Noelle DuBois from Bang The Drum Brewery delivered with a chipotle porter.
4. Beer columnist and aerospace engineering senior Jake Devincenzi poured for Green Flash Brewing Company.
5. Awesome people.
6. The tasting of Firestone Walkers’ Sucaba from 2011-2014.
7. Live music.
8. Broken glass.
9. Great volunteers and reps from the breweries.
10. Incredible beer.