The cost is $289 per unit for undergraduates and $319 for graduates or those seeking credentialing.
A new unit cap will restrict universities from requiring more than 180 quarter units of coursework for students to earn a bachelor’s degree.
The government shutdown is leaving students confused about what campus offices are operating and what offices are closed.
The United States federal government officially shut down at midnight eastern time last night, leading to furloughs of thousands of government employees, including more than 90 percent of the Department of Education’s staff.
Twenty-five years ago, California higher education was designed to be virtually free for residents. The state paid for 90 percent of students’ education, and students had to pay only the remaining 10 percent. Today is a much different story. This academic year marks the first time in California’s history where students pay for more of […]