Sign up for the Round-Up Newsletter

Reported by students for the greater SLO community.

Posted inNews

Fire in Yosemite residence hall, one student with minor injuries, 58 students displaced

Editor’s note: This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available. An electrical fire broke out in the Yosemite residence hall early Thursday morning, causing minor injuries for one student and displacing 58 students, according to university emails obtained by Mustang News. The fire occurred around 3:15 a.m. in Yosemite […]