Associated Students Inc. (ASI) Board of Directors met April 8 for its biweekly meeting in the University Union (UU) room 220. It was called to order at 5:10 and went until 6:43 p.m. Among the topics discussed, five of the most student-oriented topics discussed are listed below:
• ASI announced its Concerts in the Plaza lineup for spring quarter, which includes such popular group as Zion I and the Grouch, Citizen Cope and Tomorrow’s Bad Seeds.
• CHASE will take over the banking area in the UU that was formerly occupied by SESLOC Federal Credit Union.
• The ASI staff and Cal Poly Corporation are looking into moving exercise equipment into the second floor of the building that used to house Baja Surf during the Recreation Closure period.
• The Cal Poly Corporation announced that Campus Dining is now displaying nutritional information at the counters in 19Metro Station, and will soon have the information available in all Campus Dining locations.
• The ASI presidential candidates will be announced Friday.
Check back every other Thursday for more ASI happenings.