Cal Poly to reexamine electrical systems after dorm fire displaces 3

Rademacher said he “was pretty lucky” in terms of what he lost. Right now, he knows that his bed, mattress, pillows and a pair of jeans have been damaged, but he isn’t sure what the dollar total for those will be.

Mustang Minute: Fire in Sequoia Hall displaces freshmen

Ashley DeVriend [follow id= “AshleyDeVriend”] Mustang News reporter Ashley DeVriend talks with freshman and firefighters about the fire in Sequoia Hall on Sunday night.

Sequoia fire caused by electrical break

After an investigation Monday morning, state fire marshals determined the fire in Sequoia Residence Hall Sunday afternoon was caused by a short in an electrical break that controlled the four rooms in the hall.